AEIC 2020 Fall Meeting
Date: October 13 - 14
(Working Groups will meet on October 12)
Embassy Suites O'Hare Rosemount (5500 North River Road, Rosemount, IL 60018)
Embassy Suites O'Hare Rosemount (5500 North River Road, Rosemount, IL 60018). More information to come.
NOTE: Protein Working Group and Composition Working Group will be meeting the afternoon of October 12.
Meeting agenda: Click here.
AEIC Meeting Topics include:
- High resolution phenotyping
- Testing programs for gene-edited products
- Industry updates (ISO, CropLife, AACC, SCST)
- Genomic/metagenomic innovations
- Whole genome sequencing/genotyping by sequencing
AEIC Group Dinner (optional)
The AEIC Group Dinner will be the evening of April 15 at 6pm CDT at The Hofbrauhaus Chicago (5500 Park Place, Rosemount, IL; 15 min walk from hotel). The dinner cost is $45/person and is payable at the time you register for the meeting.
Registration for Fall 2020 Meeting (Meeting registration will open in August)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER