- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- EPA Biopesticides
- EPA Office of Chemical Safety and Pollution Prevention
- EPA Office of Research and Development
- EPA/ORD National Exposure Research Lab
- USDA APHIS
- Biosafety Clearinghouse
- Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
- European Food Safety Authority (EFSA)
- Food Standards of Australia/New Zealand
- USDA Agriculture Marketing Service (AMS)
- CropLife International
- Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- International Life Sciences Institute (ILSI)
- Society of Commercial Seed Technologists
- Organization of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
|Methods for Detecting and Measuring Ag Biotech Products -|
Privalle, LS, Chen, J, Clapper, G, Hunst, P, Spiegelhalter, F and Zhong, C. 2012. Development of an Agricultural Biotechnology Crop Product: Testing from Discovery to Commercialization. J of Agric. and Food Chem. 60(4): 10179-10187 - PDF Pantella, V. 2007. Testing Oilseeds for GMOs. AOCS 18(3): 154-156.
Grothaus, GD, Bandla, M., Currier, T, Giroux, R, Jenkins, R, Lipp, M, Shan, G, Stave, S and Pantella, V. 2006. Immunoassay as an Analytical Tool in Agricultural Biotechnology. J. AOAC 89(4): 913-928. - PDF
Lipp, M, Shillito, R, Giroux, R, Spiegelhalter, F, Charlton, S, Pinero, D and Song, P. 2005. Polymerase Chain Reaction Technology as Analytical Tool in Agricultural Biotechnology. J. AOAC 88(1): 136-155 - PDF
Lipton, CR, Dautlick, JX, Grothaus, GD, Hunst, PL, Magin, KM, Mihaliak, CA, Rubio, FM and Stave, JW. 2000. Guidelines for the Validation and Use of Immunoassays for Determination of Introduced Proteins in Biotechnology Enhanced Crops and Derived Food Ingredients - PDF
Reeves, SG, Berberich, S, Dautlick, J and Mihaliak, C. 1996. The Analytical Environmental Immunochemical Consortium. Food Agric. Immunol. 8: 137-139.
Mihaliak, C., Nardone, D and Nugent, P. 1996. Imunochemical Methods Food Testing and Analysis 2: 8-9.
Mihaliak, CA and Berberich, SA. 1994. Guidelines to the Validation and Use of Immunochemical Methods for Generating Data in Support of Pesticide Registration. In: Immunoanalysis of Agrochemicals: Emerging Technologies. Eds. Nelson, JO, Karu, AE and Wong, RB. ACS Symposium Series 586: 288-300.
A USER'S GUIDE TO ENVIRONMENTAL IMMUNOCHEMICAL ANALYSIS - An excellent resource put together by the Environmental Protection Agency, Environmental Sciences Division AEIC Technical Comments Regarding Publication on "Performance Assessment of Rapid Immunological Test" - PDF